|Course Title||IT in Education e-Learning Series: Digital Classroom in School Education and Managing Learning Diversity in Mathematics Education|
|Organising Division||Education Infrastructure Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2012/05/04 17:34|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2012/05/04 17:34|
|Participant Group||Primary and Secondary School Principals, Curriculum Leaders, Panel heads of different subjects, especially Mathematics and Computer Studies, Teachers of different subjects, and IT Technical Support Services Staff|
The one-day seminar will be organised by the Department of Mathematics and Information Technology (MIT), Faculty of Arts and Languages, The Hong Kong Institute of Education, and co-organised by the Information Technology in Education Section and the Mathematics Education Section of the Education Bureau (EDB).
The seminar comprises keynote sessions and parallel sessions. Government officials, academics and educational practitioners, etc., will be invited to engage in this event by exchanging their views on issues related to digital classrooms and managing diversity in mathematics education.
This course aims to:
● share with educational practitioners the building of digital classrooms in school environment for learning and teaching as well as the establishment of innovative pedagogy to achieve the 21st century educational goals;
● enhance the professional knowledge and skills of the educational community in managing diversity in mathematics education; and
● connect researchers and practitioners in the educational community.
Please refer to the attachment for the programme schedule.
|CPD Elements for Principal||
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Information Technology in Education (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Please apply to the HKIEd direct.
Note: Please click here for details on online registration, or see the attachment for registration form.
2. Participants may record the CPD hours in their personal profile in the e-Services Portal by themselves.
|Certificate to be Awarded||
Registration Form (CHI) v2.doc
Registration Form (ENG) v2.doc
|Related Web Site||http://www.ied.edu.hk/mit/|