|Course Title||The Fifth World Chinese School Librarians' Forum- The Educational Role of School Libraries in the M Generation (Day 3)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2014/06/13 17:17|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2014/06/13 17:17|
Finance Type: ALL
Subject/Function: LIBRARY LESSON
Participant: SCHOOL HEAD, TEACHERS AND TEACHER LIBRARIANS
1. the development and trend of school libraries in different regions; and
2. the role of school libraries in M Generation.
|Language Medium||Cantonese / English / Putonghua|
|CPD Elements for EDB Non-teaching Education Professionals (NTEPs)||
|Content Area||Curriculum Development & Implementation (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Priority will be given to serving teacher-librarians who have not taken similar course(s).
2. Prior application is required and walk-in participants will not be entertained.
3. Every single day of the Forum will be regarded as an individual professional development programme. Applicants have to submit a separate application for each day of the Forum. For further details of Day 1 and Day 2, please refer to CDI020140976 and CDI020141123.
4. Accepted or rejected teachers and the respective school heads will be notified via the e-Services Portal Account at least 5 days before course commencement.
5. Accepted applicants who are unable to attend the seminar should notify the Life-wide Learning and Library Section by Fax (Fax No. 2304 5258) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible so that the vacancy can be filled by application on the waiting list.
6. Any late arrival or early leave for thirty minutes or above will not be counted for attendance.
7. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course / Activity for morning session will be cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force at or after 6:30 am.
b. Course / Activity for afternoon session will be resumed when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will continue to be cancelled.
c. Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
8. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at the venue.
|Related Web Site||The Fifth World Chinese School Librarians' Forum Offical Website|