|Course Title||Library books cataloguing series (2): List of Chinese Subject Terms (Refreshed)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2015/10/06 17:13|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2015/10/06 17:13|
Finance Type: all
Level: Primary, Secondary and Special
|Objective(s)||To illustrate how to assign subject headings for library materials from the List of Chinese Subject Terms for teacher-librarians|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Curriculum Development & Implementation (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Priority will be given to serving teacher-librarians who have not taken similar course(s).
2. Prior application is required and walk-in participants will not be entertained.
3. Class will be cancelled or rescheduled if there is insufficient number of enrolment.
4. Accepted or rejected teachers and the respective school heads will be notified via the e-Services Portal Account 5 days before course commencement.
5. Accepted applicants who are unable to attend the seminar should notify the Life-wide Learning and Library Section by Fax (Fax No. 2304 5258) or by e-mail (email@example.com) as soon as possible so that the vacancy can be filled by application on the waiting list. Failure to do so may affect future application to courses held by the Life-wide Learning and Library Section.
6. Any late arrival or early leave for thirty minutes or above will not be counted for attendance.
7. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course / Activity for morning session will be cancelled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued at or after 6:30 am.
b. Course / Activity for afternoon session will be resumed when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will continue to be cancelled.
c. Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
8. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at the venue.
|Certificate to be Awarded||