|Course Title||Workshop on Full Colour 3D Printer Operation and 3D Modelling Software (Re-run)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2018/08/31 15:46|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2018/08/31 15:46|
Finance Type: GOVERNMENT, AIDED, CAPUT AND DIRECT SUBSIDY SCHEME
Level: PRIMARY AND SECONDARY
Participant: PANEL HEADS AND TEACHERS
Remarks: Preference will be given to secondary school teachers of subjects under Science Education, Technology Education and Mathematics Education Key Learning Areas.
● To enhance participants' knowledge of 3D printing so that they can use 3D printer correctly and efficiently
● To enhance participants' pedagogical knowledge of 3D modelling software
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Subject Knowledge & Pedagogy/Learning & Teaching (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal (for e-Services Teacher account holders only) upon successful completion.|
1. For each session, being late or leave early for more than 30 minutes without prior consent will not be counted as achieving 100% attendance.
2. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course/Activity in the morning session will be cancelled when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued at or after 6:30 am.
b. Course/Activity in the afternoon session will be resumed when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, the Course /Activity is declared to be cancelled.
c. Participants will be notified of further arrangement in due course.
3. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at venue.
4. After completing the workshop and registration for booking the Maker Space, the participants are eligible to book the relevant equipment for use.