|Course Title||STEM Education Learning, Teaching and Assessment Series: Sharing session on the planning of Maker Space of STEM Education Centre at Lok Fu and Safe use of common hand tools and equipment in STEM projects (Refreshed)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2019/09/30 14:59|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2019/09/30 14:59|
Finance Type: GOVERNMENT, AIDED, CAPUT AND DIRECT SUBSIDY SCHEME
Participant: PANEL HEADS AND TEACHERS
Remarks: Preference will be given to primary school teachers of General Studies and Mathematics.
|Background||To support the implementation of STEM education in schools, a series of STEM related professional development programmes is being organised for teachers. Major components of the professional development programmes to be provided are: (A) Learning, Teaching and Assessment; (B) Enriching Knowledge; and (C) Curriculum Planning. This course belongs to the component of 'Learning, Teaching and Assessment'.|
● To enhance participants’ understanding of the planning and management of Maker Space of STEM Education Centre at Lok Fu, and related safety precautions of the common hand tools and equipment
● To facilitate participants to implement STEM related projects in schools
|Programme Description||Please refer to the attachment for details|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Curriculum Development & Implementation (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. This course is under STEM Education Learning, Teaching and Assessment Series
2. For each session, being late or leave early for more than 15 minutes without prior consent will not be counted as achieving 100% attendance.
3. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course/Activity in the afternoon session will be resumed when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, the Course /Activity is declared to be cancelled.
b. Participants will be notified of further arrangement in due course.
3. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at venue.