|Course Title||STEM Education Enriching Knowledge Series: Hong Kong Productivity Council Inno Space Visit and Workshop on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Drone Technologies (Refreshed)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2019/11/08 14:27|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2019/11/08 14:27|
Finance Type: ALL
Participant: PANEL HEADS AND TEACHERS
Remarks: Preference will be given to secondary school teachers of subjects under Science Education, Technology Education and Mathematics Education Key Learning Areas.
|Background||To support the implementation of STEM education in schools, a series of STEM related professional development programmes is being organised for teachers. Major components of the professional development programmes to be provided are: (A) Learning, Teaching and Assessment; (B) Enriching Knowledge; and (C) Curriculum Planning. This course belongs to the component of 'Enriching Knowledge'.|
● To enhance participants’ understanding about AI and drone technologies, as well as their application in industries and STEM projects
● To enhance participants’ understanding of applying STEM skills in real life situations
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Subject Knowledge & Pedagogy/Learning & Teaching (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. This course is also under STEM Education Enriching Knowledge Series.
2. For each session, being late or leave early for more than 15 minutes without prior consent will not be counted as achieving 100% attendance.
3. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
Course / Activity for afternoon session will be resumed when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled at or before 11:30 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will be cancelled.
4. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at venue.
|Co-organiser||Hong Kong Productivity Council|
Rundown(09-12-19)-HKPC Inno Space Visit and Workshop on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Drone -191107.docx