|Course Title||STEM Education Enriching Knowledge Series: Robotics Technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Programming (Refreshed)|
|Organising Division||Curriculum Development Institute|
|First Issue Date and Time||2020/09/14 16:30|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2020/09/16 17:42|
Finance Type: ALL
Subject/Function: COMPUTER LITERACY AND INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Participant: COORDINATORS, PANEL HEADS AND TEACHERS
|Background||To support the implementation of STEM education in schools, a series of STEM related professional development programmes is being organised for teachers. Major components of the professional development programmes to be provided are: (A) Learning, Teaching and Assessment; (B) Enriching Knowledge; and (C) Curriculum Planning. This course belongs to the component of '(B) Enriching Knowledge'.|
|Objective(s)||- To enhance participants' understanding of robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Programming - To facilitate participants to promote STEM education in schools through teaching robotics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Programming|
|Programme Description||Please refer to the attachment for details|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Requirements under the Professional Ladder for Teachers||
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Curriculum Development & Implementation (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal (for e-Services Teacher account holders only) upon successful completion.|
1. Prior application via Training Calendar System (TCS) is required and walk-ins will not be entertained.
2. Successful or rejected applicants for all events will be notified via the e-Service Portal Account.
3. Being late or early leave for more than 15 minutes will not be counted as achieving 100% attendance.
4. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
Course / Activity for morning session will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 11:30 am.
5. In the event of class suspension for primary and secondary schools in the territory announced by the Education Bureau, the Course will be cancelled. Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
6. Car Park Arrangement
No car parks will be provided at venue.
7. Health Measures
a. Participants should wear surgical masks in the class to minimise the risk of inflecting Coronavirus disease.
b. Participants should take their body temperature before entering the venue. Those with fever or respiratory symptoms should not attend the training.