|Course Title||IT in Education Pedagogical Series: iFuture Education Conference 2019|
|Organising Division||Education Infrastructure Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2019/04/24 09:32|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2019/06/04 14:46|
|Participant Group||All principals and teachers in primary and secondary schools|
|Objective(s)||The theme of the iFuture Education Conference is “Innovation．e-Learning”. The Conference aims to provide a platform for frontline educators to explore, through participation, collaboration and sharing, how they could apply e-learning in learning and teaching.|
Prof CHENG Kai-ming (Emeritus Professor, Division of Policy, Administration and Social Sciences Education)
2. Presentations (Parallel Sessions)
About 13 presentations by local frontline educators
3. Sub-themes of Presentations
(i) Flipped classroom / e-learning experience sharing (primary and secondary schools)
(ii) e-Learning resources and e-textbooks
(iii) WiFi environment and mobile device management
Note: Please refer to the iFuture Education Association for up-to-date details about the programme rundown.
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Principal||
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Information Technology in Education (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Prior application via Training Calendar System (TCS) is required and walk-ins will not be entertained.
2. Heads of schools are requested to endorse the online application on or before the closing date. Nominations will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis whereas considerations will also be given to allow more schools to participate.
3. The EDB will sponsor the registration fee of the Conference for local school principals and teachers to participate in the Conference. To ensure proper use and prevent unnecessary wastage of public money, participants being accepted should attend the Conference on time.
4. Applicants and the respective school heads will be notified the application status through TCS 7 days before the event start date under normal circumstances. Successful applicants should attend the confirmed event and bring along the confirmation mail when attending the course.
5. The accepted applicants who cannot attend the course are required to inform the ITE Section via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 3 working days before the event date in order to arrange substitution.
6. Rejected applicants and the respective school heads will also be notified through the TCS 3 days before the respective event commencement under normal circumstances.
7. To help keep a more accurate attendance record, participants are required to sign-in and sign-out on registration list. Being late or early leave for more than 30 minutes will not be granted any CPD hours.
8. No parking space is available at the venue. Shuttle bus will be available after the conference, please register here: http://ifuture.org.hk/shuttlebus.
9. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course/Activity in the morning session will be cancelled when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is issued or stays in effect at or after 6:30 am.
b. Course/Activity in the afternoon session will be resumed when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is cancelled cancelled at or before 11:30 am.Otherwise, the Course /Activity is declared to be cancelled.
10. Details of IT in Education Professional Development Programmes for teachers can be accessed at the IT in Education Section's website:
|Related Web Site||iFuture|