|Course Title||Promoting School Self-evaluation Briefing Session on Performance Indicators (Kindergartens)(Re-run)|
|Organising Division||Kindergarten Education Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2019/02/08 16:01|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2019/06/27 14:16|
Finance Type: ALL
Subject/Function: NOT APPLICABLE
Participant: SCHOOL HEAD AND TEACHERS
Remarks: The contents of AA and AB sessions are identical.
|Objective(s)||Objectives 1. To help KGs understand and make use of the Performance Indicators (Kindergartens) (PIs) to enhance the effectiveness of school self-evaluation for sustainable development. 2. To enable KGs to analyse work effectiveness, to investigate stakeholders’ needs from various perspectives, and to formulate annual development plans.|
|Language Medium||All sessions will be conducted in Cantonese.|
|CPD Elements for Principal||
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Kindergarten Education|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Prior application via Training Calendar System (TCS) is required and please present the confirmation email for registration. Walk-in or rejected applicants will NOT be entertained.
2. Walk-ins or those being late or leaving early for more than 30 minutes will not be granted any CPD hours.
3. Recommending /Approving Officer MUST endorse the online application by the closing date in order to complete the application process.
4. The contents of both sessions are identical. They will be conducted in Cantonese.
5. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course / Activity for morning session will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 6:15 am.
b. Course / Activity for afternoon session will be held when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled at or before 11:15 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will continue to be cancelled.
6. No car parks will be provided at venue.
Principal CPD related
Teacher CPD related