|Course Title||Certificate in Professional Development Programme on Organization and Management of Life-wide Learning Activities [5 weeks] [Please refer to EdUHK's website for the latest arrangement.]|
|Organising Division||Professional Development and Training Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2019/07/04 10:14|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2020/03/31 12:35|
Finance Type: ALL
Level: PRIMARY, SECONDARY AND SPECIAL
Subject/Function: NOT APPLICABLE
Participant: In-service teachers of primary, secondary and special schools, preferably those responsible for organizing or implementing Life-wide Learning Activities in schools
|Background||This Government-funded course is approved by the Education Bureau (EDB). Schools which release teachers undertaking this course may apply for supply teachers. For details, please refer to EDB Circular Memorandum No.130/2008 (Please click here) and reference on 'Teacher Relief Grant' for Schools with an Incorporated Management Committee on EDB Homepage (Please click here). For enquiries, please contact the respective Regional Education Office of the EDB.|
This programme aims to help in-service school teachers to:
- define the different forms of out of classroom learning activities and spell out their aims, function and value in schools;
- critically reflect different strategies in organising and managing different Life-wide Learning activities in schools;
- realize the responsibility and legal accountability of teachers in leading Life-wide Learning activities; and
- develop a series of skills in organising Life-wide Learning activities for students in schools.
|Programme Description||For details please refer to http://www.eduhk.hk/acadprog/pdp/bwp130.htm|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|Content Area||Others (Gen)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||80 %|
To be eligible for admission, applicants should be:
(i) in-service teachers of primary, secondary and special schools, preferably those responsible for organizing or implementing Life-wide Learning Activities in schools; and
(ii) recommended by school principals.
Remarks: Each school can recommend more than one teacher.
2. Applications should be submitted online at EdUHK admission website http://www.eduhk.hk/acadprog/online/ .
3. Upon completion of the course, if participants want to record the number of CPD hours in their personal profile in the e-Services Portal, they can do it on their own.
|Certificate to be Awarded||
|Related Web Site||
Course Title English
Course Title Chinese