|Course Title||Half Day Workshop for teachers on Anti-Drug Training|
|Organising Division||School Administration Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2017/01/20 17:39|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2017/01/23 17:19|
Principals, vice-principals, guidance and discipline masters/mistresses, school social workers and teachers from secondary schools, primary schools and special schools.
|Background||To equip school personnel of primary and secondary schools, with the latest knowledge in drug abuse, enrich and reinforce their skills in early identification of at-risk students and hidden drug abused families, and enhance their skills in formulation of protocols and guidelines for handling suspected or actual drug abuse cases in schools, the Narcotics Division of Security Bureau and the Education Bureau have commissioned the Community Drug Advisory Council to provide training programmes for principals, teachers, school social workers, and guidance and discipline personnel of primary and secondary schools in Hong Kong in the 2016/17 and 2017/18 school years.|
This course aims to inspire the participants on further understanding in the following aspects:
• The latest knowledge in drug abuse and cases of drug crime in schools
• the standard procedures, protocols and workflow for handling different scenarios of drug related incidents in schools and relevant legal implications
• the skills to promote positive values and help students build resilience against drugs, develop correct attitude towards drugs and refuse drugs
• related resources materials and skills to organise and conduct drug prevention education in the school setting and implement the Healthy School Policy
|Programme Description||See the attachment|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Principal||
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Pastoral Care (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||100 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal upon successful completion.|
1. Special Arrangements for Bad Weather
a. Course / Activity will be cancelled when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 5:30 am.
a. 如於當日早上五時半或之後懸掛8號或以上颱風訊號，或發出黑色暴雨警告，該日活動 / 課程將會取消。
b. Course / Activity for afternoon session will be resumed when Typhoon Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is cancelled at or before 10:30 am. Otherwise, Course / Activity for afternoon session will continue to be cancelled.
b. 如於當日早上十時半或之前卸下8號颱風訊號，或取消黑色暴雨訊號，該日下午之活動 / 課程將會恢復。否則，該日下午之活動 / 課程將會繼續取消。
c. In the event of class suspension for ALL types of schools in the territory announced by EDB because of special conditions, the Course will be cancelled. Participants will be notified for further arrangement of the date, venue and time by EDB or the correspondent organization in due course.
d. If the suspension of class is applicable only for some particular types of schools or schools in a particular region, the Course targeting for all types of schools territory-wide (including secondary, primary, special schools and kindergartens) will be held as usual.
e. If the Course targets for a particular type of schools and EDB has announced the class suspension of these schools, the Course will be cancelled. Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
f. Participants will be notified for further arrangement in due course.
2. Accepted or rejected applicants and the respective school heads will be notified through the e-Service Portal Account.
3. Prior application is required and walk-ins will not be entertained.
4. Car Park Arrangement - No car parks will be provided at venue.
4. 車位安排 - 活動場地不提供車位予與會人仕。
|Co-organiser||Narcotic Division, Security Bureau|
「健康有法」 － 教師／社工專業禁毒培訓課程內容 (1).pdf