|Course Title||Basic Course on Career Guidance and Life Planning for Secondary School Teachers (20 hours), 2018/19 School Year|
|Organising Division||School Development Division|
|First Issue Date and Time||2018/10/10 10:53|
|Latest Issue Date and Time||2018/11/26 11:31|
Finance Type: GOVERNMENT, AIDED (INCLUDING SPECIAL SCHOOLS), CAPUT AND DIRECT SUBSIDY SCHEME
Level: SECONDARY AND SPECIAL
Participant: CAREERS TEACHERS AND TEACHERS
|Objective(s)||This Programme aims to provide structured basic professional training, with the key element on life planning education, for teachers (including special schools teachers) entrusted with the work of leading and promoting career education at secondary schools. Course participants will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, concepts and resources required for the effective delivery of career education and guidance to students.|
|Programme Description||Interested applicants are requested to go through course details provided by the course providers prior to enrolment.|
|Language Medium||Cantonese Supplemented with English|
|CPD Elements for Teacher||
|Content Area||Pastoral Care (V)|
|Attendance required for successful completion||85 % Training & development data will be revealed in Teacher's Personal Profile in e-Services Portal (for e-Services Teacher account holders only) upon successful completion.|
1.Applicants should apply on web.
2. The course is commissioned by the Education Bureau (EDB). Successful applicants need not to pay course fee.
3. A certificate shall be awarded to participants who have
a) attained an attendance rate of 85% or more of the total contact hours (both causal leave and sick leave are counted as absence) ; and
b) completed all the course assessment requirements.
CPD hours will be awarded upon successful completion of the whole course.
4. Whenever the total number of the quota is exceeded,
a) Priority will be given to career masters/mistresses or career teachers. The remaining training quota will be arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.
b) EDB may arrange transfer of applicants, upon their consent, to join the other events with vacant places.
5. Applicants should take note of the attached tentative timetable of the course provider.
6. Late applications will not be accepted. Successful applicants will be notified on or before 31 December 2018. Unsuccessful applicants will be put on the waiting list automatically.
7. Personal data of successful applicants may be forwarded to course provider for correspondence purpose.
8. For applicants apply for both “Certificate Course on Career Guidance and Life Planning for Secondary School Teachers (100 hrs)” (TCS Course ID: SCHD20190009) (Certificate Course) and “Basic Course on Career Guidance and Life Planning for Secondary School Teachers (20 hrs)” (TCS Course ID: SCHD20190009) (Basic Course); and be selected for enrolment for the Certificate Course, their application for the Basic Course will not be considered.
|Certificate to be Awarded||
Location map_Event AE.pdf
timetable basic course 2018-19_Event AE.pdf
Prospectus basic course 2018-19_Event AE.pdf
基礎課程詳情 2018-19_Event AE.pdf
Course Remarks English
Course Remarks Chinese
Event AE is added